1. Preheat oven to bake 350 degrees.
2. Tear two sheets of parchment paper, approximately 18” each and place on sheet pan.
3. Divide rice evenly and place on each parchment paper.
4. Using a box cheese grater, grate zucchini, squash, and sweet potato. Be sure to peel sweet potato before grating. As you grate each vegetable, divide in half and continue to layer on top of the rice.
5. Thinly slice shallot, divide, and place on top of rice and vegetables.
6. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the two piles of vegetables, rice, and shallot.
7. Add pepper, salt, and garlic over the two piles of vegetables, rice, and shallot.
8. Wash, dry, and add trout to each pile of vegetables, rice, and shallot.
9. Slice ½ of lemon into thin slices and set aside.
10. In a small bowl, mix DeNigris organic white wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil and the juice of the remaining ½ lemon.
11. Divide vinegar mixture and drizzle evenly over each trout. Top with pepper and salt.
12. Fold up parchment paper and tuck in ends for each of the piles.
13. Bake for 35 minutes and let rest for a few minutes.
14. Carefully unfold parchment and slide into serving platter and cut into four servings and enjoy.