1. Heat grill to medium-high heat or prepare charcoal grill.
2. Wash and cut the eggplants lengthwise into eight thin slices. Rub ¼ cup of olive oil over both sides of eggplant.
3. Grill the eggplant on both sides for 4 minute each. Turn over and crisscross hatch marks on opposite sides. Lightly salt and pepper. Remove from heat and place on plate.
4. In a bowl, mix the 1 tablespoon of olive oil with ricotta cheese, pesto, and bell peppers until fully incorporated. Add 1 teaspoon of the white wine vinegar. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Take washed romaine and slice into thin slices. Mix with De Nigris seasoned Italian white wine vinegar. Plate on platter with cracked pepper.
6. Spread ricotta mixture on to eggplant and spread it evenly on each slice. Roll up and plate on romaine.
7. Drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon of De Nigris balsamic vinegar and serve.